Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Word of the Month

I have decided on a word for the month, if not the year. I am praying that I might experience the superabundance that God has to offer us through a personal relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ. This is no small living. This is mega-living! I am praying for His superabundance to permeate my life in every area. He has come to give me life to the full. (See John 10:10). That's what I want for this year. Guess what? That's what He has wanted for us since the beginning of time. Begin today living SUPERABUNDANTLY in Him!! I am overwhelmed at how He has blessed me and I want to live like it!

su·per·a·bun·dant /ˌsupərəˈbʌndənt/ –adjective
exceedingly or excessively abundant; more than sufficient; excessive.

American Psychological Association (APA):
superabundance. (n.d.). Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Retrieved January 08, 2008, from Dictionary.com website:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superabundance
Chicago Manual Style (CMS):
superabundance. Dictionary.com. Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Random House, Inc.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superabundance (accessed: January 08, 2008).
Modern Language Association (MLA):
"superabundance." Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1). Random House, Inc. 08 Jan. 2008. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/superabundance

2 comments:

Karebear said...

Sara Jane!!!
I'm so happy I finally tracked down your blog! Love you honey!
xoxo

Karebear said...

Sara Jane!
I'm so glad I finally tracked down your blog. Love you!
xoxo